Please read the following carefully. Your use of the HOTcraze.co.uk website ("HOTcraze.co.uk") and purchase of the products (or services) ("Products") on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").Shopping with HOTcraze.co.uk
• You can order products in the following ways:
- online via this website;
- emailing your order to customer.service@HOTcraze.co.uk
- telephoning 01304 897333
- by posting a completed copy of the HOTcraze Order form (available on request) to HOTcraze, The Old Fire Station, Artillery Way, Discovery Park (Gate A), Kent CT13 9FL UK
• When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
• When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
• HOTcraze may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
• All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually. Price
• The price for each Product is shown on HOTcraze.co.uk and includes V.A.T at 20%.
• The price shown in foreign currencies such as $ and € is to be used as an approximate guide only and may not be the actual price you will be charged by your credit card company.
• We always try to make sure that the prices on HOTcraze.co.uk are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supplied us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
• You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about our delivery charges please refer to the Delivery section of the HOTcraze.co.uk Welcome page. (Please note: We accept orders for delivery worldwide).
• Prices are quoted on HOTcraze.co.uk in UK pounds (the price shown in foreign currencies such as $ and € is to be used as an approximate guide only) - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and HOTcraze.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
• Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Payment
• You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card, debit card, gift voucher, Paypal, bank transfer, cheque or postal Order.
• If your delivery address is outside the UK and you Order online we accept all of the above except cheque or postal order. a. Credit Card
• Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and Electron). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your Order.
• To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted and secured by Sage-Pay a secure and reputable external credit card payment processing company to minimise the possibility of someone being able to access your details as they are sent over the Internet. It must be noted that no credit card information is at anytime stored on any part of the HOTcraze websites and databases.
• Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
• All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs. b.TT Bank Transfer
• Orders may be paid via TT bank transfer. Should you wish to pay via bank transfer please contact HOTcraze (email customer.service@HOTcraze.co.uk or telephone 01304 897333) to inform us. HOTcraze will forward you a Pro forma Invoice specifying account details. Your order will be shipped once your payment has been received into the specified HOTcraze bank account.
• HOTcraze reserves the right to charge a small administration fee for payment via bank transfer.c. Cheque or Postal Order (UK Only)
• In the UK, you may pay by cheque or postal Order if you wish.
• Please make cheques payable to HOTcraze and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your Order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address. d. HOTcraze Gift Vouchers
• Gift vouchers must be redeemed online at HOTcraze.co.uk within 1 year of purchase and cannot be used for Orders already placed.
• If the value of the Order exceeds the value of the HOTcraze.co.uk gift voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
• Please contact HOTcraze prior to placing order should you wish to place an order for a lesser value than the gift voucher held as no unused balances can be refunded on HOTcraze.co.uk.
• Vouchers have a cash redemption value of 0.001p.
• If you have received a promotional gift voucher from HOTcraze.co.uk, only one Voucher Code (whether Promotional or Gift Voucher) can be redeemed against any single order placed with HOTcraze.co.uk. e. Promotional Voucher Code Terms (in addition to the above)
• Promotional Voucher Codes are issued from time to time in promotions at the discretion of HOTcraze.co.uk
• Only one Voucher Code (whether Promotional or Gift Voucher) can be redeemed against any single order placed with HOTcraze.co.uk.
• Promotional Voucher Codes are unique and cannot be re-used.
• Promotional Vouchers have a cash redemption value of 0.0001p and are not transferable or assignable.
• Promotional Voucher Codes may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or gift voucher.
• Promotional Voucher Codes may not be sold. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes auctions and other online sales.
• Certain products are excluded from Promotional Voucher Code redemption. Such products will be clearly marked on their respective product pages.
• The issuing of Promotional Gift Vouchers may be restricted (for example, one per email address).
• HOTcraze Promotional Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase regular HOTcraze Gift Vouchers. Availability
• We try to keep HOTcraze.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available. If we can't supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
• All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it. Delivery
• HOTcraze delivers to worldwide destinations. See the HOTcraze Welcome page for details on delivery options and costs.
• You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
• If your Order is placed online but you do not pay by credit card or HOTcraze.co.uk gift voucher, or if you Order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to Ordering.
• Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should advise you the charges due or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these charges will be and HOTcraze is not responsible for any such local in-country charges.
• HOTcraze offers a range of delivery services depending on the address we are delivering to. For Mainland UK addresses we offer Standard Delivery (4-6 days), Bronze Delivery (2-3 days), Silver Delivery (next working day (Monday to Friday) via courier for order placed before 1 pm ) and Gold Delivery (Next day AM (Monday to Friday) for order placed before 1 pm). For EU addresses we offer Standard Delivery (4-6 days) and Express Delivery (1 to 3 days). For the Rest of the World we offer a Standard Delivery (5 to 10 days). Please see the HOTcraze Welcome and Checkout pages for details on these services. Each Product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that Product and you should refer to these for more details about usual delivery times.
• Orders are despatched either by Royal Mail or by courier service. Our couriers require a signature, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Order during normal working hours.
• We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on HOTcraze.co.uk but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
• If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your Order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your Order and we will refund the money you have paid once the item(s) has been returned to us. Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail usually arrive within 1-3 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days and 25 days for other destinations can be officially classified as lost.
• Please Order from HOTcraze with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as HOTcraze cannot be responsible for this.
• This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Copyright and Trade Marks
• HOTcraze does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
• The copyright in HOTcraze.co.uk and the content of all the software, website and pages relating to the HOTcraze.co.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to HOTcraze, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
• Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of HOTcraze.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
• You may use HOTcraze.co.uk for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of HOTcraze.co.uk for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on HOTcraze.co.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
• HOTcraze, HOTcraze.co.uk and our logos are trade names or trademarks of HOTcraze and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission. We are the owners of unregistered trade mark rights in them.
• However, HOTcraze does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on HOTcraze.co.uk belong to their respective owners. Privacy and Data Policy
• HOTcraze makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
• When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to HOTcraze.co.uk (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address). To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted and secured by Sage Pay a secure and reputable external credit card payment processing company to minimise the possibility of someone being able to access them as they are sent over the Internet. It must be noted that no credit card information is at anytime stored on any part of the HOTcraze websites and databases. We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
a. process your Order;
b. provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
c. open and run your account;
d. administer prize draws;
e. provide a more personal shopping experience.
• By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
• From time to time we also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service we deliver you.
• We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. a. Marketing Communications
• If you have used the HOTcraze.co.uk web site before or have Ordered Products from HOTcraze before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
• If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we'd like to keep you informed of the developments on HOTcraze.co.uk.
• We do not sell trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
• HOTcraze will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already. b. Cookies
• In Order to improve our service at HOTcraze.co.uk we may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information
relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited HOTcraze.co.uk before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve HOTcraze.co.uk and the products and services available to you.
) and the information will be corrected as soon as possible or removed from our database as you request. Returns
(Please refer to our Returns Policy available on the Policies section of the Welcome page of www.HOTcraze.co.uk)HOTcraze Responsibilities
• HOTcraze has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on HOTcraze.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
• HOTcraze shall insure Ordered Products are at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
• HOTcraze will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
• Because of the nature of the Internet HOTcraze provides and maintains HOTcraze.co.uk on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of HOTcraze.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
• Our website may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
• Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
• You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use HOTcraze.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse HOTcraze for any loss or damage caused as a result.
• These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit HOTcraze's liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
• HOTcraze will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
• Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your Products carefully. HOTcraze is not involved in the manufacture of Products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
• These terms do not affect your statutory rights, as a consumer, which are available to you.
• Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, HOTcraze excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to HOTcraze and HOTcraze shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
• any incorrect or inaccurate information on HOTcraze.co.uk;
• any interruptions to or delays in updating HOTcraze.co.uk;
• the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of HOTcraze.co.uk or any Product purchased through HOTcraze.co.uk;
• any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the HOTcraze.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
• any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
• any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading HOTcraze.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from HOTcraze or its licensees and affiliates;
• the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which HOTcraze.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
• all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect. General
• HOTcraze may change or withdraw any part of HOTcraze.co.uk, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
• HOTcraze may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of HOTcraze.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
• Termination shall be without prejudice to HOTcraze's other rights.
• HOTcraze acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
• If HOTcraze does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
• In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at HOTcraze's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
• These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and HOTcraze and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
• Since we are principally aiming HOTcraze.co.uk at the UK market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to ensure it does).
• Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age. When purchasing these products (or other age-restricted products, such as Alcohol) we will ask you to confirm that you are of the age legally required. Where payment is made by you using methods other than Visa/Mastercard there may be a delay to your order while we verify your age and you may be required to send us proof of age (such as a Driver's License number, or inclusion on the Electoral Roll).
• Use of HOTcraze and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Contacting Us
• If you would like help when ordering, information about a Product, a request for a Product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at customer.service@HOTcraze.co.uk
•You can also contact us:
• By telephoning 01304 897333 between the office hours of 8am and 6:00pm GMT.
• By post at HOTcraze, The Old Fire Station, Artillery Way, Discovery Park (Gate A), Kent CT13 9FL UK
Registered office: HOTcraze, HOTcraze House, 26 Blake Close, Walmer CT14 7UB UK
VAT no: 909 9493 71