For Christmas delivery please order this item before Sunday, 23 December.
The Ice Lantern is a mould to make your unique design candle holder actually MADE OF ICE. The ice shape will last about 5 hours at 70ºF/20ºC. Great for parties, weddings, romantic dinners, bars and restaurants. Decorate your Ice Lantern for special occasions! There are endless possibilities to decorate the Ice Lantern by freezing it with ornaments, fruits, food colour dye, seafood etc. and just by putting a candle inside. The Ice Lantern is a unique and new design product, which will impress your friends and make a talking point at your table setting. What a great gift! It comes with instructions (in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Dutch), with handful tips and beautiful pictures with many ideas and suggestions. It is reusable so you can make as many ice candle holders as you like! How does it work?
• Fill the mould with water to ½ inch / 1 cm. of the edge.
• Freeze 24 hours, depending on your freezer setting.
• Allow frozen mould to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature
• Turn the mould over and pour warm (not boiling) tap water in the centre cavity.
• Discard the water after 5 minutes and remove the mould. Repeat as needed.
• After removing the mould, put the ice lantern in a bowl to collect the melting water.
It will last about 5 hours at 70ºF/20ºC (with a candle inside about 4 hours).
• For more transparent ice, use distilled water.
• To shorten the freezing time, set your freezer dial on the coldest setting.
• If the ice is rough or uneven when removing the mould from the freezer, pour a little hot water over the surface or fill the uneven part with water and place it another hour in the freezer.